Introducing Myself

craigdnorris

• "It is what it is"
Introducing Myself
« on: 16 Jun 2021, 11:53 pm »
Hi everyone, I have been out of the audiophile world for quite some time - lack of time, resources and whatever, but the Covid epidemic and being trapped at home, got me interested in getting back into the game. Now being retired also helped! In fact, building a quality system and listening to it has been part of a sanity check for me. I found GR-Research quite by accident on Youtube, and became very enamored with the reviews that Danny puts out there, and got to his website as a result. I actually have two systems, one in my office for listening while working, and another in a dedicated listening/TV room. I use GR-Research power cables and have found them to be very high quality. I also purchased a pair of the Carnegie monitors from GR-Research - I figured, for that amount of money, what do I have to lose, and I am really happy with the way they sound. I also took them apart and soldered the internal connections and I think that improved the sound as well. As with many of you, I am continuing to try listen to music the best way I can at a price point I can afford. I primarily listen to jazz, blues, and classical. I look forward to learning all I can from the contributors that are a part of this forum.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2021, 07:45 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2021, 01:26 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Craig    :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2021, 01:34 pm »
Welcome!