Hi all, just a short intro since I've just joined the forum! I've been lurking for a while but finally got to needing to ask some specific questions.
I've been into audio equipment for close to 20 years now, I've mostly had hand-me-down and use equipment, but I've finally got a decent place for my home theater/music listening space so I've decided to upgrade my current system to something a bit more hi-fi oriented.
I currently have:
- Pioneer Elite VSX-30, 80wpc
- Pioneer PLX-1000 TT
- Paradigm Monitor 3 v3 bookshelf LR
- Paradigm Monitor xx370 v3 Center
- Paradigm Monitor PDR10 sub
- Xbox One S - used for streaming my local media via Plex, and streaming Netflix, YouTube & Apple TV
I'm planning to pickup an Anthem MRX 540 100wpc 5.1 amp this week to start the new system off.
Right now I'm leaning towards some Salk speakers. My initial plan was for Supercharged SongTowers, Supercharged SongCenter, and a Rythmic 12" Sub, but now I'm considering the Song3 BeAT depending on what kind of center can be made to match it, and skipping the subs.
Anyways, excited to be a member!