~~SOLD~~ Magnus MA-360 amplifier (excellent)

Sense63

~~SOLD~~ Magnus MA-360 amplifier (excellent)
« on: 19 Feb 2021, 10:41 pm »
~~SOLD~~

I’m offering an outstanding amplifier for sale. Magnus is not a well known company, but if you’re familiar with Canary audio, then you start to understand how well made this MA-360 is. Magnus is the solid state side of Canary audio. Extremely well built and sonically some of the finest made at anywhere near the price. Magnus/Canary audio is a small company, but everything is made here in the US in California. There isn’t much info about the 360, but I’ve included a review from its larger brother, the MA-400. (The price of the MA-400 has jumped since the review.). The MA-360 will drive just about anything with ease and is built to last a lifetime. The MA-360 will compete with amps from Pass labs, Aesthetix, Sanders, etc.

Retail: $7995 Asking: $2600 (Delivered to the lower 48)

https://hometheaterreview.com/magnus-audio-ma-400-stereo-amplifier-reviewed/

I’ve owned a lot of amps since I started in this hobby and the MA-360 is the best solid state amp I’ve owned. I’m retired now and really want to downsize to one system. I’ve decided to stick with tubes as my current speakers are 94db and don’t need anywhere near this much power.

I would prefer a somewhat local sale in the NW Indiana/Chicago area (46385) as this amp is heavy and shipping will cost approximately $125. I don’t have the original box, but do have the box the dealer sent to me. It will come with a basic power cord and the owners manual. To make this an easy transaction, I’ll pick up the PayPal fee.

Please check out my perfect feedback on US audiomart (Mascott) and audiogon (sense63) Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rated Output Power: 120 Watts RMS at 8 Ohms 240 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 dB from 10 Hz to 50 KHz Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.016% Gain: 28.9 dB Input Impedance: 33k Ohms (single-ended) 47k Ohms (balanced) Input Sensitivity: 1.25V RMS Output Voltage: 31V RMS Damping Factor: 220, reference 8 Ohms nominal Power Consumption: 550 watts continuous Inputs: 2 balanced via XLR connector (1 per channel) 2 single-ended via RCA connector (1 per channel) Outputs: 2 pairs high quality binding posts (1 pair per channel) Dimensions: 19 in. W x 6 in. H x 17 in. D Weight: 60 lbs.

« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2021, 02:07 am by Sense63 »