Happy ending

doug s.

• makin' music
Happy ending
« Reply #20 on: 15 Mar 2005, 02:12 pm »
Quote from: jpsartre
Based on your post, it appears you do not understand the definition of hypocrisy. Perhaps one of our Greek friends here at AC can enlighten you.

well...  you say "who cares", but you seem to care more than anyone.  *i* don't understand the meaning of hypocrisy?   :o

ymmv,

doug s.

Florian

Happy ending
« Reply #21 on: 15 Mar 2005, 04:19 pm »
Well i think that all this crap is getting out of hand. I suffered quite a bit amount of mental stress and i just needed to talk to someone. Now if someone doesnt like to read it, too bad i do not care.

Getting 400lbs dropped on your balls must hurt, but so did what i had to endure. Only a few people know the whole story, and the rest only knows pieces. There is no minimum amount of pain required to post, this forum is hopefully more of a "friendship circle" than the pure exchange of Audio only info.

-Flo

doug s.

• makin' music
Happy ending
« Reply #22 on: 15 Mar 2005, 04:48 pm »
Quote from: Florian
Well i think that all this crap is getting out of hand. I suffered quite a bit amount of mental stress and i just needed to talk to someone. Now if someone doesnt like to read it, too bad i do not care.

Getting 400lbs dropped on your balls must hurt, but so did what i had to endure. Only a few people know the whole story, and the rest only knows pieces. There is no minimum amount of pain required to post, this forum is hopefully more of a "friendship circle" than the pure exchange of Audio only info.

-Flo

flo, i agree w/everything ya say here.  obviously, this is a community, w/bonds of friendship as well as audio info.  but, yust like the community "out there", some folk still like to throw rocks, even when unprovoked.   :wink:

best regards,

doug s.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Happy ending
« Reply #23 on: 15 Mar 2005, 05:00 pm »
Gentlemen,

Keep this up and we will need hugs and kisses emoticon.   :lol:

JackStraw

Happy ending
« Reply #24 on: 15 Mar 2005, 05:57 pm »
Quote from: woodsyi
Gentlemen,

Keep this up and we will need hugs and kisses emoticon.   :lol:

I'm still looking for the happy ending emoticon.

Florian

Happy ending
« Reply #25 on: 16 Mar 2005, 03:02 am »
Well all is packed and i leave in 7hrs.

Firs i lfy from

Charlotte to Washington
Washington to New York
New York to Frankfuhrt
Frankfuhrt to Munich

Total traveling time: 31hrs......   wish me luck  

PS: I need to wait 5hrs in Charlotte, 2hrs in Washington and 5hrs in NY///

John Casler

Happy ending
« Reply #26 on: 16 Mar 2005, 03:48 am »
Have a good flight(s).

Don't forget to "pop" your ears every so often to equalize the pressure, during decents.

jpsartre

Happy ending
« Reply #27 on: 16 Mar 2005, 05:30 am »
Quote from: doug s.
Based on your post, it appears you do not understand the definition of hypocrisy. Perhaps one of our Greek friends here at AC can enlighten you.

well...  you say "who cares", but you seem to care more than anyone.  *i* don't understand the meaning of hypocrisy?   :o

ymmv,

doug s.

OK Doug, no need to go Condoleezza on me.

Florian

Happy ending
« Reply #28 on: 18 Mar 2005, 01:38 pm »
I made it. I sat for 8hrs in Charlotte and 5hrs in New York.

The trip took me 31hrs but i finally made it !!!

Speakers and electronics are comming on wednesday, i just hope that the damn import tax people dont screw me over.

-Flo

MaxCast

Happy ending
« Reply #29 on: 18 Mar 2005, 02:05 pm »
Glad to hear your on the ground and safe.  Now we'll all xo our fingers and hope the gear is just as safe as you are.

Found a job yet? :D

doug s.

• makin' music
Happy ending
« Reply #30 on: 18 Mar 2005, 02:05 pm »
Quote from: Florian
I made it. I sat for 8hrs in Charlotte and 5hrs in New York.

The trip took me 31hrs but i finally made it !!!

Speakers and electronics are comming on wednesday, i just hope that the damn import tax people dont screw me over.

-Flo

congrats, flo.  keep us posted on the great new yob yure surely gonna get, & all the great audio products yure gonna be trying as a result!   :D

(and jp - you have a bad case of what psychologists would call "transference".  yure repeatedly accusing others of doing what in fact *yure* doing.  take a look in the mirror, buddy.)

doug s.

Florian

Happy ending
« Reply #31 on: 18 Mar 2005, 03:59 pm »
I have a feeling that my Pathos Acoustics Classic one with the Audio Analouge CD player will be a better match than the Krell.. also my room is treated and looks nice and warm.

I am very positive about the shipping exept for the Krell. If something brakes its gonna be the Krell.

Will see,

-Flo

jpsartre

Happy ending
« Reply #32 on: 18 Mar 2005, 08:28 pm »
(and jp - you have a bad case of what psychologists would call "transference". yure repeatedly accusing others of doing what in fact *yure* doing. take a look in the mirror, buddy.)

Who's yure?

doug s.

• makin' music
Happy ending
« Reply #33 on: 18 Mar 2005, 08:30 pm »
(and jp - you have a bad case of what psychologists would call "transference". yure repeatedly accusing others of doing what in fact *yure* doing. take a look in the mirror, buddy.)

Who's yure?

thanks for proving my point, jp...   :o

doug s.

jpsartre

Happy ending
« Reply #34 on: 18 Mar 2005, 11:57 pm »

Who's yure?

doug s.

huh?

Tonto Yoder

Happy ending
« Reply #35 on: 19 Mar 2005, 10:36 am »
Florian,
first, best of luck in your new situation.

Secondly, I chuckled at the "Happy ending" title to this thread since that's supposedly a code word in the massage business when one wants the sexual option as well as the basic massage. But you're welcome to THAT happy ending as well :lol: Ask for "Jasmine."

Florian

Happy ending
« Reply #36 on: 19 Mar 2005, 03:23 pm »
I could use a happy ending of that kind soon  :lol:
I'll ask for Susan tough  :rotflmao:

doug s.

• makin' music
Happy ending
« Reply #37 on: 19 Mar 2005, 04:22 pm »

Who's yure?

doug s.

huh?

"huh?" exactly my point - what does "who's yure" have to do w/anything?  even my nine year old son knows what "yure" means.  and ewe don't?!?   :mrgreen:

dug seed in
(that's "doug sedon" for ewe, jp)

jpsartre

Happy ending
« Reply #38 on: 19 Mar 2005, 07:44 pm »
Doug, I am sorry man, I didn't mean to be rude-I wasn't aware of your struggle with dyslexia. Apologies.

doug s.

• makin' music
Happy ending
« Reply #39 on: 19 Mar 2005, 08:28 pm »
Doug, I am sorry man, I didn't mean to be rude-I wasn't aware of your struggle with dyslexia. Apologies.

thanks, jp for being so understanding.  (tho i still an confused that, now that ya know i'm a dyslexic, ya suddenly know what "yure" means.  oh well.)  perhaps you can explain this yoke for me.  being a dyslexic, i never got it:

q:  "what happens when you have a guy who's a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac?"

a:  "someone who stays up all nite wondering if there really *is* a dog."

:wink:   doug s., res ipsa loquitur