Klipsch Heresy model III versus IV

tdwhokie

Klipsch Heresy model III versus IV
« on: 1 Feb 2021, 10:04 pm »
Has anyone done a side by side of these two models?  Or has anyone gone from the IIIs to the current model Cornwall or Forte?  I'm using tube amps VTL TT25 and Prima Luna Seven monos   All feedback is appreciated.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Klipsch Heresy model III versus IV
« Reply #1 on: 2 Feb 2021, 08:13 am »
Welcome again.
Starting Block is really for people to introduce themselves. This question/thread is best posted in Enclosure Circle, so I'll move it there for you now

mick wolfe

« Reply #3 on: 2 Feb 2021, 04:46 pm »
I've had Heresy III's for a couple years and I'm totally satisfied with their performance. ( supplemented with two HSU subs) They're currently driven by a Latino ST70 which is an excellent match for my ear. If I ever moved off the H3's, I'd go all the way to the Cornwall 4.

Jon L

« Reply #4 on: 2 Feb 2021, 05:56 pm »
FYI, Forte III is no longer their current model because Klipsch Forte IV has just been launched!  There's even a Forte III vs. Forte IV review already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqFgXsucek0

mick wolfe

« Reply #5 on: 2 Feb 2021, 06:49 pm »
Just noticed that myself. As for me, that indeed might cause a detour on my way to the CW4. Thx. As to the OP's original post, if I were starting from square #1, I'd strongly consider any of the newer 4 series Klipsch Heritage Classics depending on budget and room size. As to me, if I replaced my current Heresy 3's, I'd move on to the F4 or CW4. I better read the F4 review first though  :scratch: