*SOLD*: Decware VDAC2 (modified TEAC NT-503) $750 *SOLD*

nature boy

I've upgraded my digital front end, so it's time to find a good home for this excellent DAC. The VDAC2 is a Decware modified TEAC NT-503 digital audio converter, serial #004. The unit is in excellent physical and operational condition. It requires a separate personal computer or laptop to stream music. It was purchased in October, 2017. I am the original owner.

The VDA2 was purchased for $1795. I am selling it for $750 (a 60% discount) shipped to you. A great deal.

This is a highly configurable DAC with DSD upsampling, filtering and MQA decoding/unfolding. It also has a built in volume control, so you can operate your system from a listening position with the remote.

Here's a link to vast information on the stock NT-503: http://audio.teac.com/product/nt-503/

Decware forum information is limited since Decware no longer offers this DAC. The modification includes internal installation of a Decware ZBIT (boosting output voltage) and upgraded RCA outputs. The sale includes the DAC, remote, stock power cord, a 1M Oyaide NEO d+ Class A USB cable, a CAT7 10GBPS ethernet cable, ZDAC2 start up guide, and TEAC NT-503 owners manual.

PayPal payment is preferred. Shipping will be insured UPS ground to the lower 48 US states only. Please PM me if you're interested in purchasing this unit. I will ship in the original box. Thanks for looking.

NB

« Last Edit: 10 Jan 2021, 10:23 am by nature boy »

audioholic1976

Re: FS: Decware VDAC2 (modified TEAC NT-503) $750 shipped
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2021, 07:40 pm »
Hello,

is trading an option?

Thanks,

Raymond

nature boy

Re: FS: Decware VDAC2 (modified TEAC NT-503) $750 shipped
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2021, 08:05 pm »
Thanks for your inquiry. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

NB

nature boy

Re: *SOLD*: Decware VDAC2 (modified TEAC NT-503) $750 *SOLD*
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2021, 10:23 am »
Sold.

NB