Denon DR-M33HX 3 head cassette tape deck

tonyptony

Denon DR-M33HX 3 head cassette tape deck
« on: 8 Dec 2020, 04:10 pm »
Up for sale is my ‘33HX is absolutely pristine condition. Before I stored it away I cleaned the heads and rollers, and demagnetized the heads. It saw only relatively light use while in my system.

Everything works. All buttons, indicators, and functions. This is as clean a unit as I think can be found on the used market, short of one that’s been rebuilt. I checked playback with a pre-recorded cassette (I still have a few!) of classical piano, and also the record and playback of classical piano on a cassette that had older stuff on it. In both cases the playback was clean and even, with equal output in both channels. The recording meters worked as they should during the recording test. I recorded over a previously recorded cassette to make sure the recording was solid and complete over the old recorded material, with no bleed through. There is no capstan squealing.

Includes original box, original styrofoam inserts, original manual, and original warranty card. The black cables seen in the first pic stay with me, but included are the original RCA cables plus another set. PayPal preferred. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Priced at $250 plus shipping.