Discontinued modifications

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 6 Mar 2005, 08:35 pm »
Due to the low number of inquiries, I have decided to no longer offer or stock the components for the following modifications till further notice:

1) Jolida 102B
2) Jolida 202A
3) Jolida 1000A
4) Jolida 3000A
5) ASL 1009-845

I will still offer custom mods for the Jolida 102 and 202 upon request as these two products are very well regarded and the modified versions very well received.

I have new products being introduced this spring and need to simplify my website a bit so a few links need to go into limbo for awhile.

ekovalsky

« Reply #1 on: 8 Sep 2005, 12:35 am »
Bill,

Are ASL 1009-845 upgrades now available again ?  If I can find a current production pair at a reasonable price I may be interested in the eXtreme upgrade.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2005, 12:47 pm »
Yes, we are offering these based on inquiries. The only two products that I will not be modifying are the JD3000 mono blocs and JD1000.

Any and all ASL products are available for modification but will be based on special order only.

If you do happen to come across a pair of 1009s, let me know and we can work from these. If interested, I can see what I can do for a special price on a new pair. Keep in mind that these have been renamed the "Cadenza" and now housed in a new chassis.