A big thank you !!!

Florian

A big thank you !!!
« on: 6 Mar 2005, 07:56 pm »
Big thanks to,

John Casler, Mr Cheney, Bingenito and everyone else who helped me in the past few days. Yesterday Bingenito was over at my house and helped me setup the RM30's. He also gave me big Fibeglass Panels which he had leftover. I placed them this morning and the results are astonishing. I also redid my measurments and repositioned the RM30's. My bass problems are now a thing of the past, and the integration between the drivers is seemless. Once i get more fiberglass i will also treat the first reflection points and cover the front wall completely. Ill put feet on them and black cloth with fake flowers hanging from them.

I know i can be a bit impatient and hope that i shocked noone  8)

The new speakers sound absolutly wondefull with the bass being so low that it shakes the floor and its so smooth. I will experiment a bit more with toe in. But now i can finally listen while they break in.

Here are pictures of the boards. I know it kinda ruins the look, but i will fix the optics later.

Thanks again

Florian

gongos

A big thank you !!!
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2005, 08:59 pm »
Your living room's starting to look like a storage shed. :lol:

Bingenito

A big thank you !!!
« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2005, 11:12 pm »
Looks like you kidnapped Oven Mitt from the Arby's commercial.  Either that or he came over to help you dampen the coffee table