To run the NuPrime IDA-8 on Mac– PCM:
1. Power on NuPrimeIDA-8, select USB input. The device will enumerate as aUSB Audio device
on your Mac.
2. In Audio Midi Setup, select the “NuPrime IDA-8” device as your default Input and Output
3. The sample rate of the device can be selected using the dropdown menu.
4. The audio is also output over SPDIF.
To run the NuPrime IDA-8 on Mac– DSD:
1. Install playback software on MAC.
Ex: Audirvana 15 days free http://audirvana.com/site/?page_id=112
2. In Preferences Setup, Audio System select the “NuPrime IDA-8” as your Default Device.
3. The Native DSD Capability select the “DSD Over PCM standard 1.0”
4. SPDIF output is not working on DSD playback.