Hello all !

dallaire1

Hello all !
« on: 5 Oct 2020, 11:46 am »
Hello all!, have not been active in audio video for some years now. (life happens) I am just getting the "audio bug" again. I have been doing a lot of research on open baffle designs, as that is where I had left off years ago. After being introduced to the open baffle advantages and the unbelievable sound they produce, I am hooked to say the least.
I have been getting caught up on the latest companies and designs around now a days. I had built a couple prototypes years ago using peerless woofers and scan speak for the top end with pretty amazing results for a weekend worrier. I had since sold the gear as I had moved a few times over the years and got tired of packing and storing everything.
I am looking forward to getting back in the mix and seeing what the latest and greatest speaker/crossover designs people are using these days. Cant wait to dig in !
Thanks,
dallaire1

Phil A

Re: Hello all !
« Reply #1 on: 5 Oct 2020, 12:50 pm »
Welcome!

Blackmore

« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct 2020, 05:05 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 5 Oct 2020, 10:03 pm »
Welcome

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 6 Oct 2020, 02:23 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC dallaire1   :thumb:

dallaire1

« Reply #5 on: 6 Oct 2020, 11:22 pm »
Thanks Guys, been doing a lot of forum surfing. Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do ! been out the game to long..