~ Sold~ Don Sachs custom 6SN7 preamp (mint)

Sense63

~ Sold~ Don Sachs custom 6SN7 preamp (mint)
« on: 12 Sep 2020, 03:41 am »
~Sold~

This is the current preamp from Don with all possible options. This has the walnut finish, upgraded (1.5 uF) Polish caps, and is in perfect condition. It is the finest preamp I have heard in my over 20 years in the hobby and will compete sonically with any preamp up to $10k or more. Of course you know that if you're looking at this ad.

I'm reluctantly selling (only to simplify my system) in order to purchase Don's newest integrated amp.

This unit has about 100 hours on it, so it's all ready to go to the new owner.  Comes with original box and remote.

My feedback speaks for itself as I have extensive and perfect feedback under username sense63 on audiogon and Mascott on US audiomart.

Retail: $2900 + shipping.  Asking: $2350 + shipping. I am firm on price.  Shipping from Indiana (46385)

Shipping cost paid by buyer.

Paypal accepted with 3% fee unless F/F option used.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

(Updated pictures below.)

« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2020, 05:37 pm by Sense63 »

ccklone

• The Only Good Head is a Deadhead
Re: FS: Don Sachs custom 6SN7 preamp (mint)
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2020, 03:56 am »
Hey Now,

How firm are you on that price?  :)  . . . . . didn't see a price listed.

--
Finest kind,
Chris

tdinut

• Joe aka Joeinid on other forums.
    • Audioshark Forum
« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2020, 04:05 am »
LoL

Good luck with your sale. Beautiful piece.

Sense63

« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2020, 04:05 am »
 :duh:  Asking $2350 plus shipping.

Randy

« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2020, 12:50 pm »
This is the current preamp from Don with all possible options. This has the walnut finish, upgraded (1.5 uF) Polish caps, and is in perfect condition. It is the finest preamp I have heard in my over 20 years in the hobby and will compete sonically with any preamp up to $10k or more. Of course you know that if you're looking at this ad.

I'm reluctantly selling (only to simplify my system) in order to purchase Don's newest integrated amp.

This unit has about 100 hours on it, so it's all ready to go to the new owner.

My feedback speaks for itself as I have extensive and perfect feedback under username sense63 on audiogon and Mascott on US audiomart.

Retail: $2900 + shipping.  Asking: $2350 + shipping. I am firm on price.  Shipping from Indiana (46385)

Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Paypal accepted with 3% fee unless F/F option used.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

What does it mean when you say "shipping is the responsibility of the buyer."  Is the buyer supposed to go to your place, pack it up, and take it to UPS for shipping? That's what it sounds like.

Sense63

« Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2020, 12:55 pm »
I guess I should have been a little clearer.  It means the buyer is responsible for the shipping cost.  I will pack it properly and ship.  :D