SOLD: Zu Audio MISSION Speaker Cables & Interconnects NEW FACTORY SEALED

Archguy

Zu Audio MISSION / IBIS / LIBTEC Interconnects, Speaker Cables, Power Cables *NIB*

NOTE these are all FACTORY-SEALED from Zu Audio: New in packaging.

New shipments including MISSION Interconnects and LIBTEC speaker cables.   
[EDIT RE: NEW AVAILABILITY--Please see new post]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=172330.msg1859498#msg1859498

LINKS UPDATED 8 JULY 2021 THANKS

« Last Edit: 31 Jul 2021, 01:48 am by Archguy »

displayname

PM Coming on the Zu power cable!

jmck407

Hello,

I'm interested in 1 pair of the 2m(6.6ft) Mission Loud Speaker cables, and two of the 2m(6.6ft) Mission power cables.

I sent you two PM's with my request but
neither are showing up in my PM sent folder.
Not sure if there's a delay in them going to the sent
folder, or if there is some problems with the
PM app.

If the items are still available, please PM me.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020, 03:46 am by jmck407 »

Archguy

Hello,

I'm interested in 1 pair of the 2.5 m(6.6ft) Mission Loud Speaker cables, and two of the 2.5m(6.6ft) Mission power cables.

I sent you two PM's with my request but
neither are showing up in my PM sent folder.
Not sure if there's a delay in them going to the sent
folder, or if there is some problems with the
PM app.

If the items are still available, please PM me.

Thanks,

Received by email and responded.... EDIT: Power cables avail again.
Loudspeaker cables still available in all lengths thanks.
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2020, 12:48 am by Archguy »

jmck407

My order for a pair of the 2m Mission Loudspeaker cables arrived today, in perfect condition.  Thanks for a great purchase.

Archguy

NEW AVAILABILITY
« Reply #5 on: 16 Oct 2020, 08:00 pm »
Zu Audio MISSION / IBIS / LIBTEC Interconnects, Speaker Cables, Power Cables *ALL NEW FACTORY SEALED*

New shipments including MISSION Interconnects and LIBTEC speaker cables.   
[EDIT 10 JAN RE NEW AVAILABILITY]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Zu Audio cable fans! I now have another passel of these, brand-new, factory sealed, and my loss can be your gain if you're into these or even keen on learning. Needless to say once you open them they are yours so please be sure you're right. Also obviously, I'll be pricing them below the market rates else you have little reason to buy from me.  If you want to 'try before you buy' the solution is simple: purchase directly from Zu Audio.

I really like these Made-In-USA Zu Audio cables. They're a great way to upgrade your connections without getting into crazy money, and Zu posts their specs in great detail. I use the iPod (3.5mm adapter) cables for connecting Chromecast devices to 'legacy' and chip amplifiers, and now directly to powered subwoofers as well! EDIT: I have two of the 1/2-meter 3.5mm adapters available for $29 each. They are ~19in long. See pic.

If time is of the essence include your contact info (email or phone#) in your PM so I can respond when I'm not on the site.  Thanks and good luck!

1. MISSION LOUDSPEAKER CABLES Priced per L/R PAIR.
2-meter (6.6ft), 2.5-meter (8ft), 3-meter (10ft), 3.7-meter (12ft)
Other terminations available; please enquire.

1a. Premium LIBTEC LOUDSPEAKER CABLES
Oversize (5/16) Spades at both ends. Other terms. avail.

2. MISSION POWER CABLES
  1-meter (3.1ft) $65; 1.5-meter (5ft) now $70; 2-meter (6.6ft) now $75.

3. MISSION and WYLDE RCA Interconnects (R/L)
Note! These always sell out fast.

MISSION 1-meter $55; 1.5-meter SOLD OUT
WYLDE 0.5-meter SOLD OUT; 1-meter SOLD OUT; 2-meter $45 [One Remaining]

4. IBIS Speaker Jumper Cables (Set of Four)
8-in set $29 SORRY SOLD OUT

5. MISSION XLR Interconnects
1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m
$45, $55, $65, $75 per pair respectively.

Please enquire about quantity breaks. Shipped to your registered PayPal address via USPS First-Class or Priority Mail, and please avail yourself of my previous reviews over at AK if I am new to you.

I accept & ship by PayPal or Zelle, and I always cover the associated fees.  New! 4% Discount for Zelle payments.  Shipping costs are extra and are minimal (usually around $5.00 for interconnects) but can add up esp. shipping out west and/or shipping power cords, multiple items, and speaker cables because of their weight. Please PM me your address for a shipping quote.  As always, thanks for your interest.

Addendum:
MORROW MA2 Interconnect Pair - 14 SSI Wires

Length: 3 Meter (9.75 feet)
Source Termination: XLR Balanced Female 
Output End Termination: XLR Balanced Male 
List price $259.00--Barely used $99.00 NOW $88
« Last Edit: 8 Jul 2021, 10:24 pm by Archguy »

jmck407

Repeat customer.  This time bought 4x mission power cables, and a second mission loudspeaker cable, all exactly as described by the seller.  Like my first order, the shipping was extremely quick.

Thanks for another great purchase.

efhjr

• Why, why, why, why are we sleeping?
Big thumbs up for Archguy. Communication and shipping were top-notch. He worked with me on a great deal for three Zu Mission cables. I would purchase from him again with no reservations.

Archguy

Thanks guys, much appreciated.  And that is one sweet Garrard efhjr!

New power & speaker cables in stock, and a couple interconnects too.

djbnh

Naturally, you can still buy speaker cables on the Zu Audio site, but their prices are three and four times higher. Thanks for your interest as always. [/I]
Two questions regarding the Mission Speaker cables that you are advertising / selling:

1) are they Zu's discontinued MK.1 version, or are they Zu's current Mk. II version (your link goes to the current Mk.II version)?
2) are the Mission Speaker cables you are advertising / selling covered by Zu's warranty?
Zu products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality. However, if something does go wrong
Zu will fix or replace the product free of charge. Zu Mission loudspeaker cables have a limited lifetime
warranty applicable to the original owner. If under normal home use you have any problems with this
cable we will fix or replace the product....

If in the highly unlikely event that a Zu product arrives to you dead on arrival (D.O.A.), and after
discussing it with a Zu tech, we will ship another of the same product at our expense and arrange for
the D.O.A. product to be collected. If after inspection we find that you have misrepresented a returned
product’s condition, and that it was improperly handled or used, Zu will charge you for all damaged parts,
labor, shipping and handling of the product.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

djbnh

Two questions regarding the Mission Speaker cables that you are advertising / selling:

1) are they Zu's discontinued MK.1 version, or are they Zu's current Mk. II version (your link goes to the current Mk.II version)?
2) are the Mission Speaker cables you are advertising / selling covered by Zu's warranty?Thanks in advance for your reply.
Potential buyer here...hoping you'll answer the above questions.