New member from BD

parash

New member from BD
« on: 29 Aug 2020, 02:46 am »
Hi all!

I'm a new member registered from Dhaka, BD. I am an audiofile for over 30 years. I started my journey as an electronics hobbist, worked in a local audio repair shop and now only enjoys good gears and most importantly good music. My present audio system consists of: Chord Dave, M Scaller, Simaudio Moon 600i, B&W 805D3, IsoTek evo3 aquarius, AQ and JPS labs cables etc.

Look forward to learning from you guys.

Thanking you in anticipation.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: New member from BD
« Reply #1 on: 29 Aug 2020, 03:05 am »
Hi there welcome

parash

« Reply #2 on: 29 Aug 2020, 03:10 am »
Thanks  :)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2020, 04:24 am »
Do you would know how many per cent are the customs house duties in your country for audio equips ?

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #4 on: 29 Aug 2020, 11:43 am »
Welcome to AudioCircle Parash. How long have you been using the 600i? How do you like it? I've been using the earlier i7 for a while now. I think it's my final amplifier purchase.

BD? Bangladesh, thanks google.

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 29 Aug 2020, 03:09 pm »
Welcome!

parash

« Reply #6 on: 29 Aug 2020, 04:10 pm »
Do you would know how many per cent are the customs house duties in your country for audio equips ?

Custom duty here is about 38%, however if someone bring along gears while returning from abroad it is free for up to 4 speakers and an amp+dac etc.

Thanks for the query.

parash

« Reply #7 on: 29 Aug 2020, 04:15 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle Parash. How long have you been using the 600i? How do you like it? I've been using the earlier i7 for a while now. I think it's my final amplifier purchase.

BD? Bangladesh, thanks google.

I own the 600i since 2013... I still like it but recently the remote sensor seems like having some issues... the remote simply not working anymore... other than that it is a good sounding amp... kinda neutral, musical  :lol:

Nevertheless thinking of upgrading the amp to a Gryphon Diablo 300... any advise on that?

parash

« Reply #8 on: 29 Aug 2020, 04:16 pm »

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #9 on: 29 Aug 2020, 04:23 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC parash   :thumb: