Synergistic Research Orange Fuse Deal -- SOLD

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
Synergistic Research Orange Fuse Deal -- SOLD
« on: 5 Aug 2020, 05:00 pm »
There is a special in August where if you buy 2 SR Research Orange fuses you get a third one free. I only need 2 fuses so I'm looking for someone who wants one fuse and wants to go in together to take advantage of the deal. It comes out to be about $107 per fuse. I'm asking $115 to include shipping as once I get the fuses I'll send the one on to the other party. All you have to do is tell me what size and value you need and I'll order and then forward your fuse to you. I have perfect feedback here and on Ebay, USAM, and Agon. Payment would be via Paypal Friends and Family or we can use other e-payment methods like Apple Pay, Venmo, Cash app, etc.

Anyone interested?

A PARTNER HAS BEEN FOUND

Not sure these will make a difference but at this price, for a "top end" fuse, I figure I'd try it.
« Last Edit: 5 Aug 2020, 11:45 pm by abd1 »

Don_S

Re: Synergistic Research Orange Fuse Deal -- SOLD
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2020, 09:23 pm »
No, No, No. Flagrant violation of forum rules (unwritten).  :whip: You got the fuses now you and your buying partner have to spill your guts. What did you use them in and what is your opinion?  :drums: Drum roll--opinions please.

Apologies if you posted results already. I searched and did not find any results. Comments would be better posted outside the Trading Post. Thanks.