Introduction

VK

Introduction
« on: 2 Aug 2020, 11:30 am »
Hi everyone!

My name is Vjekoslav Kordić and I am an audiophile from Croatia. Sorry for my grammar it will probably sound basic and sometimes incorrect. In my mature phase of life I enter in the world of hi fi and almost 10 years later still very passionate in finding "better" sound. In today market it is not easy to stay in trend with industry update but i would like to exchange my thoughts with your community.

Thank you for accepting me.

Vjekoslav

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2020, 11:31 pm »
Hi there, welcome aboard Vjekoslav  :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 4 Aug 2020, 12:18 am »
Welcome to AC!

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #3 on: 4 Aug 2020, 11:33 am »
Welcome!

There has never been a better time to get into good sound affordably.  CD quality streaming of millions of albums is available for $20 USD per month or less with no need to purchase or for storage.  I've saved most of my library as Tidal favorites with the rest saved on a flash drive.  No need to spend more than $700 USD for a very good quality DAC (Topping D90 that comes with volume control and remote).  Speakers can be accurately measured thanks to Spinorama and Kippel techniques, look for manufacturers that use them and that provide controlled directivity. 

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 5 Aug 2020, 11:40 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Vjekoslav   :thumb: