Lone Star Audio Fest (LSAF) 2020 update

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Lone Star Audio Fest (LSAF) 2020 update
« on: 2 Jun 2020, 10:16 pm »
The Lone Star Audio Fest in Dallas that was scheduled for this coming weekend has been postponed. They are looking at rescheduling it for the 2nd or 3rd weekend of October. The details are being worked out with the hotel

Mike

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
Re: Lone Star Audio Fest (LSAF) 2020 update
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jun 2020, 01:15 am »
I need to find a mask that allows me to drink  :D

Jaytor

« Reply #2 on: 3 Jun 2020, 01:36 am »
I used their contact form to ask them to add an email list to notify interested parties of updates to the venue, schedule, etc.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2020, 05:58 am »

HT cOz

« Reply #4 on: 3 Jun 2020, 01:17 pm »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 3 Jun 2020, 01:45 pm »
Oh! Well if they're moving it to October, Maybe I'll finally have a reason to head to Dallas this year and listen to what Danny has to offer. I've yet to hear any truly OB or hi-fi speakers, so it'll be a treat!

Ill have to see what my local buds have going on too.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 3 Jun 2020, 03:21 pm »
Oh! Well if they're moving it to October, Maybe I'll finally have a reason to head to Dallas this year and listen to what Danny has to offer. I've yet to hear any truly OB or hi-fi speakers, so it'll be a treat!

Ill have to see what my local buds have going on too.

My NX-Otica MTM / dual servo sub combo (I gotta come up with a shorter description for this speaker) with my new (at least to me) PS Audio electronics will be there. Bring your favorite music so you can get a good feel for them. I will be able to handle CD, SACD, and DVD-Audio Audio discs and thumb drives (FLAC, WAV, or DSD files will be easiest to work with). I haven’t figured out how to get ROON to recognize other file types yet.

Mike

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 3 Jun 2020, 05:03 pm »
My NX-Otica MTM / dual servo sub combo (I gotta come up with a shorter description for this speaker) with my new (at least to me) PS Audio electronics will be there. Bring your favorite music so you can get a good feel for them. I will be able to handle CD, SACD, and DVD-Audio Audio discs and thumb drives (FLAC, WAV, or DSD files will be easiest to work with). I haven’t figured out how to get ROON to recognize other file types yet.

Mike
Maybe something like "NX-MTM + dual sub"?

But that said, I'm excited to hear how your system sounds! I don't have anything beyond CD quality, but I'll be happy with that either way.  :thumb: