PS Audio Tour

Groovin

PS Audio Tour
« on: 2 May 2020, 03:15 am »
Went to Colorado to see John Butler at Red Rocks and also at Boulder theater the day before. I really wanted to take a tour of PS Audio and listen to his Infinity IRS it was down the street. The group i was with were occupied with shopping. So my question has anyone taken a tour?  I also read Paul's autobiography on the plane it was a good read.

JCarney

Re: PS Audio Tour
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2020, 12:03 pm »
PS Audio hosts the Colorado Audio Society every year for their re-elections for pres and the other positions. The IRS room is very nice and sounds good as well. In my humble opinion, the room is a little small for the behemoth IRS's. The bass can overload the room, and the mains just need more space to reach their full potential. Paul only had so much space to work with, and I think he did a great job, it is worth a listen. And come on, Paul is great story teller, and can keep you entertained with his stories and some great music.

Contact Brian Boehler, the CAS pres, and ask him if PS still hosts, and when the next election meeting is. You can attend any CAS event without being a member.

I used to be the meeting co-ordinator for the CAS until I stepped down due to some health issues several years ago.

JCarney

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 2 May 2020, 02:23 pm »
Don't know anyone who has taken the tour. They do, however, made really nice products (have a friend with a DAC and a transport) and do watch Paul's videos from time to time.  I'd think for anyone who may be in the market for one of their products down the road, a tour would be great.

Groovin

« Reply #3 on: 2 May 2020, 02:51 pm »
PS Audio hosts the Colorado Audio Society every year for their re-elections for pres and the other positions. The IRS room is very nice and sounds good as well. In my humble opinion, the room is a little small for the behemoth IRS's. The bass can overload the room, and the mains just need more space to reach their full potential. Paul only had so much space to work with, and I think he did a great job, it is worth a listen. And come on, Paul is great story teller, and can keep you entertained with his stories and some great music.

Contact Brian Boehler, the CAS pres, and ask him if PS still hosts, and when the next election meeting is. You can attend any CAS event without being a member.

I used to be the meeting co-ordinator for the CAS until I stepped down due to some health issues several years ago.

JCarney
  Thanks on my flight home i finished his book and at the end he say to please come take a tour there always prepared for guests.  When yo u visited was it the new room?