Introductions - old lurker - new poster...

ruphen

Introductions - old lurker - new poster...
« on: 7 Apr 2020, 08:12 pm »
Hey Everybody,
I've been a lurker for quite sometime. I have a mixture of stereo equipment; some new( ish), some considered vintage. my two fave vintage stereos are my Kenwood KR4400 that a dear friend gave me years ago ( I will never part with this!) and a Marantz 2220B. I also have a Holman APT that I rotate in my music room every so often. as far as speakers, I have two sets of EPIs - the EPI 100V and EPI 100. nothing major to brag about, but I am happy. several more "bookshelf speakers in the lineup, but nothing worth mentioning. Glad to be here and I browse most forums and have gathered a wealth of information from everyone here.

have a safe one!

Ruphen

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introductions - old lurker - new poster...
« Reply #1 on: 7 Apr 2020, 08:18 pm »
Welcome Ruphen :thumb:

Wind Chaser

« Reply #2 on: 7 Apr 2020, 08:25 pm »
Hey Ruphen,

Welcome to Audio Circle.  :D

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 7 Apr 2020, 09:32 pm »
Welcome!

ruphen

« Reply #4 on: 7 Apr 2020, 09:55 pm »
Thank you for the warm welcome!
 I started collecting records about 12 years ago and enjoy listening to music in general. Classic rock, country, alternative rock, even jazz and Blues. I have a mixture of all genres. I also have a collection of CDs, I really like browsing half price books in the clearance section. A great selection of music for cheap! thanks again and hang in there.

Ruphen