New here and had some questions...

teedge77

New here and had some questions...
« on: 2 Apr 2020, 10:51 pm »
So, I bought some kits a really long time ago... too long.
I was looking through the posts and seeing if there was a place/person that I could get flat packs from, as I think that may help me finally get these done. Ha.
I have seen mentions of "Peter" but can't search or see profiles yet. Could someone possible point me to Peter or a place to get flat packs? To add some important details, I have the X-statiks, the XLS-encores, and an X-voce that I would like flat packs for.

Side-note, I love the new YouTube channel with Danny, and I accidentally found it just from watching New Record Day's channel. It's really great to see GR Research more "out there" and stuff.

Thanks for any help,
TJ

Captainhemo

Re: New here and had some questions...
« Reply #1 on: 3 Apr 2020, 04:54 pm »
Peter has  X LS Encore  flat packs in stock, his contact  info is   here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n3ZYGnEjgE&feature=youtu.be

I'm  sure he could do the other kits for you as well but they'l be custom, you'd have to talk to him  with regards to cost.

jay

teedge77

Re: New here and had some questions...
« Reply #2 on: 3 Apr 2020, 05:13 pm »
Ha. I have seen that series of videos and didn't realize that he will do flat packs.
Thanks so much for pointing me in that direction.
I am thinking that I may see if I can take the plans to someone that does cabinets, furniture, or maybe does CNC work for wood/MDF to get some done.
I don't know. I really just want to get off my duff and do it. It's getting to be too hot already, though. (TX)
Thanks again for the help.