*SOLD*: Dynavector P75MK2 Phono Pre w/ 12V iFi iPower REDUCED TO $325

nature boy

*SOLD* REFUCED TO $325 shipped - Selling my Dynavector P75MK2 phono preamp. This is a highly sought after, small form, solid state phono preamp which can be configured for moving magnet, high output, medium output and low output moving coil catridges adjusting the location of interior pin jumpers. It also has a Phono Enhancer setting designed to optimize SQ for Dynavector low output moving coil catridges.

The sale includes the phono preamp with instructions and original box, as well as an upgraded 12V iFi iPower low noise power supply (a $50 value). The unit has been used in my smoke free dedicated two-channel main system with a variety of moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. This phono preamp is dynamic, articulate and renders music very naturally. It is also an extremely low noise floor and is in excellent condition.

F&F PayPal payment preferred. Will ship USPS priority mail to continental U.S. only. No international sales. I have bought and sold a number of items on AC. Perfect 100% positive feedback on eBay (natural.dude). I'm a trusted seller.

Please PM me if your interested in purchasing. Low-ball offers will be ignored. Happy to answer any questions you may have. Pictures of the phono preamp & accessories can be found below. Apologies for the picture quality, they were taken from my phone. Thanks for looking.

NB

« Last Edit: 5 Jun 2020, 05:51 pm by nature boy »

nature boy

Bump.

nature boy

PRICED REDUCED to $325. Please PM me if interested.

NB

nature boy