Illustrious Post #2...

ClassD

Illustrious Post #2...
« on: 14 Mar 2020, 04:49 pm »
So, being new here, I'd like to thank those that took a few minutes (and in one case, at least 6 minutes !) to respond to my initial introduction.

A couple of things, first, my user name is related more to my given name than the amp equipment I am using: curve ball !

Secondly, how the heck do I respond to someone's comments directly?  :duh:
I need instructions and the "About/Help" section is more about laying down the law (its amazing that its even necessary to do so) rather than learning how to navigate around the site.  Then again, maybe I just need more time?

Thanks.
 :D

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Illustrious Post #2...
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2020, 07:01 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC ClassD   :thumb:   After 3 approved posts it all opens up. Keeps the bots & spammers at a minimum.  8)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2020, 12:04 am »
So, being new here, I'd like to thank those that took a few minutes (and in one case, at least 6 minutes !) to respond to my initial introduction.

A couple of things, first, my user name is related more to my given name than the amp equipment I am using: curve ball !

Secondly, how the heck do I respond to someone's comments directly?  :duh:
I need instructions and the "About/Help" section is more about laying down the law (its amazing that its even necessary to do so) rather than learning how to navigate around the site.  Then again, maybe I just need more time?

Thanks.
 :D
To respond press either REPLY or QUOTE buttoms;

Please do not start more than 1 topic in this circle as informed on top of the page.
Please introduce yourself to the community by starting a thread here. If you are new to the site, threads posted here will be approved more quickly than anywhere else. Please DO NOT start more than one thread.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #3 on: 16 Mar 2020, 12:45 am »

Your parents christened you Class D?  :o