New guy

WCMeyer

New guy
« on: 12 Mar 2020, 12:29 pm »
Hi
My name is Will, I live in WA.
I have an interest in speakers and crossover design.
I'm a big fan of Magnepans and Carver gear in particular.
The Maggies I currently have are SMGa and MG-12/qr (I negotiations to trade and pickup a set of MMG.
In Carver I  like the TFM power amps (I have -6cb, -15cb, -24, -25, and -42), and use the C-1 and 4000t preamps.  I also have Rotel and Denon in the mix.
Regards,
Will

Wind Chaser

Re: New guy
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2020, 12:37 am »
Hey Will,

Welcome to Audio Circle. :D

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2020, 12:45 am »
Welcome Will :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2020, 02:40 am »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2020, 05:09 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Will   :thumb:

WCMeyer

Hi from WA state
« Reply #5 on: 21 Nov 2023, 04:33 pm »
Just a quick introduction.  I'm a big fan of Carver, Yamaha, JBL, and Magnepan audio gear. I have others but these are my favorites.  I'm a DIYer, building/rebuilding various projects.  Just finished a couple of tube buffers; currently upgrading my MG-12/qr with better crossovers in external boxes as well as building a pair of open baffle speakers. Lots of projects but so little time!

JakeJ

Re: Hi from WA state
« Reply #6 on: 21 Nov 2023, 05:35 pm »
Hi back from eastern WA and welcome to AC, WCMeyer.

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 21 Nov 2023, 06:20 pm »
Welcome!

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #8 on: 21 Nov 2023, 10:57 pm »
Welcome to the club. There's quite a few of us here in the PNW. I'm located in the real Vancouver, not the Canadian one and I know a few others here are in the Portland area as well. Definitely a lot of DIY knowledge and shenanigans on this site, so you should find it very helpful. :thumb:

-Lloyd

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #9 on: 22 Nov 2023, 03:40 am »
Just a quick introduction.  I'm a big fan of Carver, Yamaha, JBL, and Magnepan audio gear. I have others but these are my favorites.  I'm a DIYer, building/rebuilding various projects.  Just finished a couple of tube buffers; currently upgrading my MG-12/qr with better crossovers in external boxes as well as building a pair of open baffle speakers. Lots of projects but so little time!
Welcome again.
As you already introduced yourself in Mar2020 I will merge this topic with your previous topic started in the Starting Block Circle.