Crosley C10 Turntable - SOLD

silverr1

Crosley C10 Turntable - SOLD
« on: 8 Mar 2020, 09:03 pm »
This turntable is essentially the Pro-ject Debut III with Crosley badging. The tonearm even has Pro-ject on it. It plays beautiful music and is ready to spin your favorite records. Step up to high end turntable for the price of the the really cheap stuff out there. I had this in my $15k system and did not feel out of place. I have since upgraded to one that is 10x the retail for this one and the reason for selling.

Audio grade MDF plinth with genuine furniture grade veneer
Belt driven turntable mechanism plays 2 speeds: 33 1/3 & 45 RPM records
8.6" Aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings and adjustable counterweight
Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge (pre-mounted). User-replaceable phono cartridge for a customized listening experience
Low vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet for reduced vibration and superb sound quality
This turntable requires a phono preamp

SOLD

I have purchased some upgrades that can be purchased with this at a discount price.

Pro-ject Acrylic platter - fits Pro-ject Debut III, Pro-ject Xpression, Music Hall MMF2.2 and MMF5.1 turntables retail $129 - $75
Music Hall MCWT75 #1 75g Counterweight for MMF 2.2, 2.3, 5 Turntables Pro-Ject - Retail $35 - $20
DJGearx record weight - Retail $22 - $10

The C10 does not require the upgrades to play music, but it makes things that much nicer. The upgrade items in the photo are demonstration only and not included as part of the $150 selling price.

Anyone interested in just the upgraded items can purchase them individually.

Buyer pays for actual shipping cost.

« Last Edit: 11 Mar 2020, 03:27 pm by silverr1 »

silverr1

Re: Crosley C10 Turntable - SOLD
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2020, 03:27 pm »
TT is sold

thx