***SOLD*** Grado Reference Master 1 hi-output Cartridge, MINT ***SOLD***

G E

I bought this cartridge in October 2016 from Acoustic Sounds as a back up replacement for my existing Grado Reference Master 1. It is the 4.0 mv high output version.

It is almost time to replace my original and I have decided to go further up the Grado line.

I absolutely love the music produced by this cartridge mounted on my Well Tempered Amadeus. It has great attack yet has that wonderful Grado midrange they are known for.

This particular cartridge for sale has very low hours, I only mounted and ran it a few weekends to make sure it played OK. Then I put it back in the box and remounted my original one.

Matching this cartridge to the right tonearm is critical to get the most out of it.

Here is one link to calculate resonance frequency, there are others out there. You need to know your tone arm mass, cartridge mass and cartridge compliance:

http://www.resfreq.com/resonancecalculator.html

The Grado Reference Master 1 mass is 6 grams and its compliance is 20 cu.

You want to have a figure between 8 and 12 Hz.

BTW, this cartridge can only be mounted from the top, ie - screws through headshell slots/holes. Screws are provided.

This cartridge listed for $1,000.

This cart is MINT 10/10

$599.00  Price is "all-in" including Priority Mail shipping & insurance CONUS, HI and Alaska ask. US Sales only, PayPal.

« Last Edit: 2 Apr 2020, 11:01 pm by G E »

G E

Re: Grado Reference Master 1 hi-output Cartridge, MINT
« Reply #1 on: 2 Apr 2020, 11:01 pm »
***SOLD***