What happened to my account?

RLawlis

What happened to my account?
« on: 23 Feb 2020, 07:51 pm »
Hi,

I've been a member/have had an account since 2/22/2010 and have never before received the message "You will not be able to ... until you have introduced yourself and made three approved posts" or something to that effect. I have used this site on numerous occasions over the years and never been thwarted in this manner. Has all evidence of my presence other than my login been deleted in the course of some system update? I'd rather ask this question through a personal PM or sysadmin contact email but neither appears available to me.

Be all that as it may, I'd appreciate it if you'd enlighten me as to what, to me, now you want from me as an introduction.

Thanks

adminRH

• Admin
Re: What happened to my account?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2020, 12:00 am »
RLawlis,
The policy has changed since you registered. Before today you had zero posts, so had the same status as a new member, and thus subject to the new policy requiring moderation and restricted activity until you reach 3 posts, as described in the About/Help section.

You had zero posts all this time so there was no evidence of your presence other than your account, which still exists since 2012.

I'm glad you started posting, Welcome to AudioCircle!
Rich

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2020, 12:29 am »
Welcome  :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2020, 12:49 am »
Welcome!