**SOLD** Gustard DAC-X22

Early B.

**SOLD** Gustard DAC-X22
« on: 11 Feb 2020, 04:28 am »

***SOLD***

For sale is a Gustard DAC-X22 in great condition.  Sounds phenomenal! Built around the infamous Sabre ES9038PRO chip. You’ll have a hard time finding a better sounding DAC under $2 grand.

Technical Features:
• Decodes with an ESS flagship chip, the ES9038PRO, completely independently powered and grounded independently for optimum performance;
• The first domestic (in China) use of adaptive master clock technology and asynchronous master clock technology, with two working modes of choice, the perfect corresponding to different signal sources;
• CPLD programmable logic chips, self-building logic-capable digital integrated circuits, clock management, 2nd PLL digital shaping, DOP demodulation, PCM / DSD depop switch and other exclusive technologies provide a solid foundation for outstanding audio quality;
• Uses two high-quality audio toroidal transformers respectively for digital and analog power supply, completely independent power supply without an interference with each other;
• Native all-balanced architecture without any conversion, to maintain the complete four-type output;
• Analog LPF circuit uses independent development of discrete lines, carefully adjust the parameters of each level, in order to achieve the best working condition;
• Support 0dB ~ -90dB a total of 90 digital volume, with the supplied high-quality remote control, easy to adjust the volume;
• Full interface support for DSD hardware solutions:
IIS support DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512 hardware solution;
SPDIF, Optical, AES / EBU support DSD64 hardware solution (DOP mode);
USB support DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 hardware solution;
• Rich digital filtering
PCM: M-SHARP / M-SLOW / L-SHARP / L-SLOW / HYBRID / APODIZING / BRICKWALL,
DSD: 47K / 50K / 60K / 70K;
• USB uses XMOS USB AUDIO special chip U8 (the cores of XU208 and U8 are same), supports PCM384 DSD256
• Brightness Adjustable Screen , automatic memory after 10 seconds without operation, the last set to maintain the last set, user-friendly operation control;
• All aluminum alloy chassis, surface drawing; Optional colors: silver and black two;
• Machine Size: W 330 * D 260 * H 65MM
• Packing size: 420 * 420 * 175mm ;
• With package weight: 7KG;
• XLR Interface Definition: American Standard

« Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020, 03:32 am by Early B. »

mhconley

Re: FS: Gustard DAC-X22
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2020, 02:54 pm »
Just buy it.

I have the Gustard Dac-x22 and love it.

I saw your post from last spring. Why are you selling the DAC?

Martin

Early B.

Re: FS: Gustard DAC-X22
« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2020, 05:02 pm »
I saw your post from last spring. Why are you selling the DAC?

I'm an audiophile. I'm constantly trading out components.