Hi

JAG

Hi
« on: 29 Jan 2020, 06:13 am »
New here, hello everyone.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jan 2020, 02:47 pm »
Welcome JAG :thumb:

JAG

« Reply #2 on: 29 Jan 2020, 03:16 pm »
Thank you! Sorry for the initial lame intro, was rushing it at work last nite.

Stumbled on this sight and thought it would be up my alley. Recently acquired a pair of vintage infinty 80's speakers and some mcs from the 70's. Slowly tinkering with them with new drivers and building xovers in some spare time.

I started this journey down the rabbit hole of audio excellence with the sprout100. Fairly new to it all and looking to learn new things and new ways  :)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jan 2020, 03:34 pm »
You're welcome :thumb:

JAG

« Reply #4 on: 29 Jan 2020, 03:43 pm »
Looking over posts and what not, this sight looks even better  :thumb:  In my very modest tinkering,  previously when I would have an issue, all I had to rely on was the Parts Express guys....Who can be helpful sort of. If you can catch them without an attitude and all the normal things dealing with employees and not people who actually want to help.  Looking forward to getting helpful info on current and future projects.  I love Danny Richies videos and spend most of my "tv time" watching youtube videos on building speakers and amps.  My next project in the spring will be a pair of nc400 mono blocks diy. not that there is much diy in those kits, right up my newb alley lol.

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 29 Jan 2020, 05:20 pm »
Welcome to AC!

Wind Chaser

« Reply #6 on: 29 Jan 2020, 06:22 pm »
Welcome to Audio Circle!  :thumb:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #7 on: 29 Jan 2020, 07:24 pm »