FS: Hornshoppe Horns and Simple Audio Listen Bluetooth Speakers - Make an offer!

abernardi

Hi Everybody,
   I'm letting go of a bunch of audio gear, audiophile records, and a couple of guitars too.  I'm culling the herd.  Some of it can be found on these forums and some on eBay.  In fact that's the name of my store, "Culling The Herd".  Check it out if you're interested.   I'll consider any reasonable offer.  I'm flexible.  I have the following speakers for sale:

Hornshoppe Horns with EnABLed drivers.......$250 obo

Simple Audio “Listen” Bluetooth Speakers – NEW IN BOX.......$350 obo

THANKS!
« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2020, 04:30 am by abernardi »

abernardi

Re: Hornshoppe Horns and Simple Audio Listen Bluetooth Speakers
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2019, 08:45 am »
Revised

abernardi

Re: Hornshoppe Horns and Simple Audio Listen Bluetooth Speakers
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jan 2020, 10:48 pm »
Bump
« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2020, 09:16 am by abernardi »

AvsFan

Hi Everybody,
  I'm trying to raise some cash so if anything interests you, click on the eBay link below.  I'll consider any reasonable offer.  I'm flexible.  I have the following speakers for sale:

Hornshoppe Horns with EnABLed drivers.......$250 obo

Simple Audio “Listen” Bluetooth Speakers – NEW IN BOX.......$350 obo

These are listed on eBay along with a lot of other audiophile stuff.  I tried to make it entertaining  :D .  If you're interested go to my store:

https://www.ebay.com/str/Culling-The-Herd?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

NOTE: I have a "Make Offer" tab on all my listings and special consideration will be given to my forum fellows.

Check out the other categories here for more stuff.

THANKS!

I'd take those Hornshoppe Horns if you could ship.

abernardi

Hi AVS fan,
  Yeah, they're pretty sweet, but I fear shipping costs would be prohibitive.  I'm in Los Angeles, if you're in the area you can pick them up.