My finalized baby! (minus moving into a bigger home and acoustic treatments!)

shawngt2

shawngt2

Yes, that's jusus playing the guitar. LOL. It's Roger Hodgson from Supertramp, Paris '79!

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
I imagine it must sound incredible! Bravo!

Grant Hill

very nice! congrats!
which ampli is that one?

toocool4

shawngt2 Nice  8)

shawngt2

very nice! congrats!
which ampli is that one?

Whole setup consists of

BIT-20, BDP-3 (2TB Samsung EVO860 SSD installed), BDA-3, BP-17(cubed), 4B(cubed), Harbeth 40.2. Bryston balanced and speaker cables. Panasonic 4K Blu-ray player and a chest load of live concerts when I'd like some visual stimulation as well. I'm really happy with the results but CERTAINLY done for a long time  :)

shawngt2

Thanks Guys!

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Outstanding Shawn  :thumb:

james

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
  Enjoy your choice of weapons. Well done.

charles

Samac

That’s about as well thought out as it gets; Its a stunning system. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Scott

Tarzan

• Virtue Audio Fanboy
Very nice Shawn- enjoy. :thumb:

shawngt2

Thanks All! Eventually, some years down the road when funds permit, I'll go with a pair of 7B3s! Happy listening everyone.

SlushPuppy

Nice looking system! Congrats!  :thumb:

Grant Hill

Whole setup consists of

BIT-20, BDP-3 (2TB Samsung EVO860 SSD installed), BDA-3, BP-17(cubed), 4B(cubed), Harbeth 40.2. Bryston balanced and speaker cables. Panasonic 4K Blu-ray player and a chest load of live concerts when I'd like some visual stimulation as well. I'm really happy with the results but CERTAINLY done for a long time  :)

excellent! don't forget to connect the Panasonic player's audio output to BDA3 with HDMI ;-)
just in case you haven't already done it

shawngt2

Thanks Grant, Already did that for sure and primary reason for going to the BDA-3 vs my previous BDA-2.

On another note, I've been a bad boy and upgraded my amp tonight to a 14B3 to match the Harbeth 40.2 program power of 650W! My wife is not happy with me and will be sleeping in the basement! LOL

bud1451

What improvements have you noticed with the 14b3.....I’m anxiously waiting for my upgrade from the 4b3 to 14b3 for my Magnepans 20.7  :D

shawngt2

At this time can't comment. It's evening and listening at 12 o'clock levels. I'm sure it will benefit when the time comes to play loud and impress. Also the peace of mind that I got full headroom for the Harbeth's.

bud1451

It’s been a couple of weeks since you’ve changed to the 14b....what improvements have you noticed?

sebrof

On another note, I've been a bad boy and upgraded my amp tonight to a 14B3 to match the Harbeth 40.2 program power of 650W! My wife is not happy with me and will be sleeping in the basement! LOL
Well I hope she's comfy down there  :D

And nice system, thanks for posting

Stu Pitt

Well I hope she's comfy down there  :D

And nice system, thanks for posting

I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it :)