L2 Integrated Impressions?

SteveKi

L2 Integrated Impressions?
« on: 21 Oct 2019, 07:25 pm »
No comments from those who traded-up their LIO to the L2i?
Steve

Vinnie R.

Re: L2 Integrated Impressions?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2019, 08:16 pm »
No comments from those who traded-up their LIO to the L2i?
Steve

Hi SteveKi,

I've been very busy getting L2i and L2i-SE orders shipped to our dealers this month, but I am also finally just starting to ship out
units to customers who traded-in their LIO.   Next week I'm off to Capital Audio Fest and then the New York Show (so I'll be away from production for 2+ weeks), and then more L2i / L2i-SE units from LIO customers will ship mid/late November and all throughout December.  The queue has filled up more than I imagined it would, and I just can't go any faster. 

I also need to start new L2i / L2i-SE threads on my forum... I've just been overly busy, so my available time for this forum is currently much lower than I'd like (as you can probably tell).  Long-term, I'm not so sure if I'll have enough time for it.  We'll see...

There are also L2i / L2i-SE reviews in works!  I'm not sure they will be published before the end of the year (one is with The Absolute Sound magazine, but naturally there is some lag with a magazine from when the review is completed to when it is in print).

So expect to hear a lot more about L2i and L2i-SE throughout 2020... as I just only officially started production a few weeks ago.  :hyper:

Thank you,

Vinnie

Yomaha

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2019, 09:02 pm »
Where are all those LIO's gonna go that are on the business end of the trade-up?

Vinnie R.

« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2019, 11:10 pm »
Where are all those LIO's gonna go that are on the business end of the trade-up?

Yomaha,

I sell trade-in LIO units factory-direct, with a 5-year warranty.  If you would like to be added to the list, please
email me (and specify the features that you are looking for, max budget, etc.).

http://www.vinnierossi.com/lio-audio-component/

(I also have some with the DHT PRE option)

Thank you,

Vinnie

gene9p

« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2019, 02:10 pm »
That's how I purchased mine..no DHT....added a few mods, amp, xlr's, extra set of rca's, dac one....awesome!!!  Vinnie's support is simply the best if you have any questions.

SteveKi

« Reply #5 on: 22 Oct 2019, 04:02 pm »
That's how I purchased mine..no DHT....added a few mods, amp, xlr's, extra set of rca's, dac one....awesome!!!  Vinnie's support is simply the best if you have any questions.

Vinnie,
Will you be selling used Trade-Up modules separately, ie if gene9p wants to upgrade to DHT, or just configured LIO's?
Steve

KLH007

« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2019, 04:45 pm »
I didn't upgrade from a LIO, but when I heard the L2i in Denver I was beyond impressed! This design incorporating Vinnie's DHT preamp and his dual mono Mosfet output stage is stunningly good, and the DAC option is also a winner comparing to outboard DACs several times its cost. Compared to the marketplace of separates and the elimination of commensurate cable costs, the L2i is not only a Summit-Fi product but a bargain as well!

Vinnie R.

« Reply #7 on: 23 Oct 2019, 11:31 pm »
Vinnie,
Will you be selling used Trade-Up modules separately, ie if gene9p wants to upgrade to DHT, or just configured LIO's?
Steve

Hi Steve,

Yes - I should be able to offer this.

I didn't upgrade from a LIO, but when I heard the L2i in Denver I was beyond impressed! This design incorporating Vinnie's DHT preamp and his dual mono Mosfet output stage is stunningly good, and the DAC option is also a winner comparing to outboard DACs several times its cost. Compared to the marketplace of separates and the elimination of commensurate cable costs, the L2i is not only a Summit-Fi product but a bargain as well!

Hi KLH007,

Thanks for your feedback - and glad you enjoyed our room at RMAF and the L2i-SE!  8)

Next week is Capital Audio Fest, and the week after is the New York Audio Show.   :singing:

Vinnie

magnuska

« Reply #8 on: 15 Nov 2019, 09:47 am »
Its been very silent on this thread. :o

Would be very interesting to hear from those who have received their L2 integrated , basic or SE model.
Especially comparisions with LIO  :)

/Magnus

matthewpartrick

• thecluelessaudiophile.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile
« Reply #9 on: 15 Nov 2019, 12:39 pm »
Mine should be here this month. Will keep you posted. 

magnuska

« Reply #10 on: 15 Nov 2019, 01:40 pm »
Mine should be here this month. Will keep you posted.

Thanks!  Look forward to it!