(SOLD) Vandersteen Model 2Ci Speakers (Price reduced)

Kalali

Vandersteen Model 2Ci in excellent functional and cosmetic condition. They are mounted on the OEM Sound Anchor stands. with spikes. Rated 8 only due to age. The condition of the cover and the wood is perfect without any flaws. I bought them from the original owner who used them for a few years and then had them stored in a climate controlled storage. When set up properly according to Vandersteen instructions - original manual with instructions included, they sound excellent and completely disappear in the room and throw a wide and deep soundstage. I'm selling them only because I moved to high efficiency single driver and SET amplifier set up. They are currently not in my system but I can make the necessary arrangements to get them hooked up and gladly demo to potential buyers. The speakers/stands are quite heavy and I do not have the original boxes so a local pickup is probably the only viable option. Sorry about the quality of the pictures but I can take more pictures if someone is interested. I'm in the Jersey Shore area (07712), about an hour or so from NYC and Philadelphia.
Asking $450.
Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 20 Dec 2019, 08:35 pm by Kalali »

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
Re: Vandersteen Model 2Ci Speakers
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2019, 01:28 pm »
I set up a pair of nice condition 2Ci and liked them so much I sold them in a month to buy the 3A Signature. Someone needs to buy these, you'll be in for a treat, especially at this price point.

Kalali

« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2019, 02:20 pm »
Thank you for your comments. They do sound wonderful when properly set up. They also seem to scale quite well as you feed them with better components but still sound great even when driven with a modest integrated amplifier. I would definitely keep them if I had another room where I could set them up.

Kalali

« Reply #3 on: 5 Nov 2019, 01:01 pm »
Still available for local sale.

Kalali

« Reply #4 on: 13 Nov 2019, 01:13 pm »
Reduced price to $475. Hate to see them sitting unused.

Kalali

Re: Vandersteen Model 2Ci Speakers (Price reduced)
« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2019, 05:40 pm »
still available for local sale.

Kalali

« Reply #6 on: 16 Dec 2019, 02:58 pm »
Price reduced to $450.

Stu Pitt

« Reply #7 on: 20 Dec 2019, 03:10 am »
Great price for such a great speaker. I’d snatch them up in a heartbeat if I were closer.

Kalali

Re: (SOLD) Vandersteen Model 2Ci Speakers (Price reduced)
« Reply #8 on: 20 Dec 2019, 08:40 pm »
Thanks. Speakers are sold.