SOLD- Antelope Audio Zodiac DAC with Voltikus PS

bodhifile

SOLD- Antelope Audio Zodiac DAC with Voltikus PS
« on: 17 Oct 2019, 07:36 am »
Antelope Audio Zodiac WITH Voltikus, Silver. Condition is Used.

This DAC sounds fantastic! The stereo image is holographic and super wide and detailed.

I used this as a mixing/mastering DAC/Headphone Amp, with great results. It is on another level compared to even mastering grade interfaces (the headphone amp and DA SMOKES my Prism Lyra 2). I fed it via S/PDIF coaxial from another interface. The Voltikus power supply takes this to a new level! The Voltikus itself went for $1,395 new. Together, these went for $3,300 new.

There is one caveat, the USB connection came loose, so it currently doesn’t work. I'm sure it can be soldered back on, as it worked fie before, but I didn't bother because very honestly, I have tested all the connections, and IMO, the coaxial input sounds best by a margin. Not to mention, Antelope’s software can be (to say the very least) buggy. I've had the Zodiac Gold version of this too (same DAC/headphone amp), and still used it via S/PDIF.

Condition is used but pretty good, some normal wear. Ships in original boxes. Priced to sell, great way to get a mastering grade DAC for cheap.

$549
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2019, 02:35 am by bodhifile »

Kalali

Re: Antelope Audio Zodiac DAC with Voltikus PS
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2019, 12:05 pm »
Pictures?

bodhifile