**SOLD** Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru MC Cartridge, New! L@@k!

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
I have a brand new in the box Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru MC Cartridge that I purchased while traveling to Japan. These retail for $6495. I have the original purchase receipt. I am asking $4200 and will consider all reasonable offers. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have in regards to this item.

« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019, 03:51 am by sabciu »

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru MC Cartridge, New! L@@k!
« Reply #1 on: 9 Oct 2019, 08:37 pm »
 This IS the real deal I presume not the knock off ?

charles

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
« Reply #2 on: 9 Oct 2019, 10:29 pm »
This IS the real deal I presume not the knock off ?

charles

Yes, I purchased it from a reputable dealer in Japan. I have the receipt.

audio.bill

« Reply #3 on: 10 Oct 2019, 01:29 am »
Just as a point of clarification, I don't believe the Koetsu carts on eBay are "knockoffs". They're authentic production but coming from overseas sources they wouldn't have the US warranty, but then neither would the one for sale here since it was similarly purchased in Japan.

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
« Reply #4 on: 10 Oct 2019, 01:55 am »
Just as a point of clarification, I don't believe the Koetsu carts on eBay are "knockoffs". They're authentic production but coming from overseas sources they wouldn't have the US warranty, but then neither would the one for sale here since it was similarly purchased in Japan.

Well we are all certainly entitled to our opinions, and I'd prefer to not have a debate on it as this is a listing in the Trading Post area, so let's not hijack the thread.

I've had a bad experience on eBay and happen to know that given the cost of these cartridges, it's a target rich environment for fakes and YES they are on there! I never said all of them, but some definitely are and it would be in everyone's best interest to research its authenticity. So I only caution people before they dish out several thousand dollars for something that may not be authentic. I am not competing here, just merely sharing information with fellow audio fans.

You are certainly welcome to purchase one on eBay if you wish. Thanks.

galyons

« Reply #5 on: 10 Oct 2019, 04:26 am »

Well said. The eBay Koetsu's are just as likely to be as authentic as the cartridge in this listing.  Too bad the OP chose to disparage the gray market competition to justify his price for a gray market piece.  IMO, bad form. 

Cheers,
Geary

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
« Reply #6 on: 10 Oct 2019, 05:05 am »
Well said. The eBay Koetsu's are just as likely to be as authentic as the cartridge in this listing.  Too bad the OP chose to disparage the gray market competition to justify his price for a gray market piece.  IMO, bad form. 

Cheers,
Geary

Congratulations!!

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!

galyons

« Reply #8 on: 10 Oct 2019, 07:12 pm »
https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/counterfeit-audio-gear.673472/  :popcorn: :nono:

Thanks!  Just confirms more second or third hand rumors/opinions that apply equally to your offering as it does to eBay offerings.

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
« Reply #9 on: 10 Oct 2019, 07:20 pm »
Thanks!  Just confirms more second or third hand rumors/opinions that apply equally to your offering as it does to eBay offerings.

Troll, You’re not really contributing here. Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone’s got one!  :thumb:

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
Re: **SOLD** Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru MC Cartridge, New! L@@k!
« Reply #10 on: 11 Oct 2019, 03:52 am »
**Sold!**