Marantz UD7007 For Sale

Zkidd

Marantz UD7007 For Sale
« on: 29 Sep 2019, 07:01 am »
Item is no longer for sale!

For sale is an excellent Marantz UD7007 universal player. This player rivals Oppo units and plays any disc you care to throw at it plus it has a built - in DAC!

This is a very lightly used unit as I bought it mainly to play my SACDs. I have since spent some of my children's inheritance and I bought an Esoteric player to use with the SACDs so this is now for sale. Attached is a link to a review from "What Hi-Fi". The reviewers found the Marantz to be an excellent piece of kit and I cannot disagree. While I used maybe a tenth of what its true potential is, I found it to be a phenomenal performer. Here is the review link as well as a link to the Marantz homepage describing the UD7007.

https://www.whathifi.com/us/marantz/ud7007/review
https://www.us.marantz.com/us/products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=BluRayDVD&ProductId=UD7007

PLease be advised that I have no means by which to use the DAC in this player so I cannot comment on its abilities or performance. There is information on the Internet about this unit though so I might suggest "Googling" the Marantz and read the reviews.

The unit is in great condition and I have rated it an "8" to be conservative. There is a small scratch on the top cover and I tried to photograph said scratch but with the black cover and the scratch not being deep at all it did not show up in the photos. It is barely noticeable but I wanted to be upfront.

Shipping will be via FedEx and shipping will be to the continental USA. Item will be double boxed. Original box and manual plus remote included. Unit will be shipped with a signature required upon delivery. Too many porch pirates and one too many people telling me that an item never arrived no matter what the carriers records show has forced me to do this. I apologize for this but I also thank you all for your understanding.

Price: $575

« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019, 03:23 am by Zkidd »

Tubeburner

Re: Marantz UD7007 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2019, 05:23 pm »
Nice player!

Zkidd

Re: Marantz UD7007 For Sale
« Reply #2 on: 3 Oct 2019, 10:31 am »
 :D