Adding BLING to audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Adding BLING to audio
« on: 4 Feb 2005, 10:32 pm »
Over the past several months I have been receiving many inquiries for custom finishes on many of our products. Many customers want a custom finish that is as unique as the product itself.
 I have been working with a local firm that is willing to do anything I or my customers desire.Starting in March, I will be offering custom powder coat finsihes on all our modified products.

The first one to be completed will be my personal Reference 801. It is now in the process of getting a unique Translucent Emerald Green finish on the face plate and transformer cover top plates. This will be in conjunction with the Gold control knobs and face plate custom bolts. All letering will be custom laser engraved.

The first few offerings will be the transformer covers and face plates on the EXtreme Hurricanes & MOnsoons as well as the Jolida integrated tube amps. From there, we will also offer custom finishing on any and all products we cary.

In regard to available finishes, there are no limits!! We can match the finish on your house, cat, sports car, SUV, yada, yada, yada. Obviously, the standard matt black, light textured satin black and gloss black will also be available.

Pricing has not yet been set but a few examples are as follows:

Hurricanes with all 8 transformer covers, face plates and custom engraving will be in the area of $350
 Jolida 302/502 face plate and transformer cover side plates $125
 Jolida 801 cover top plates and face plate $160