SOLD: KEF LS50 LS 50 Uni-Q Bookshelf Speaker Anniversary Edition (Gloss Blac

aboroth00

Up for sale is my pair of LS50 in gloss blank with the orange cone.  These speakers really speak for themselves and had been very highly reviewed.  If you haven't listened to pair, you owe it to yourself.

Fully functional with some cosmetic flaws detailed in the pictures. Only selling due to upgrade to the LS50W to reduce clutter. I have the Emotiva A100 amp and PS Audio Digital Link III DAC I used also for sale.
SOLD

Local pick up in 92677 always welcome.

KEF's patented Uni-Q technology places each speaker's tweeter in the acoustic center of the bass/midrange cone. This lets the LS50s create a detailed and accurate three-dimensional sound image. This makes the "sweet spot" (the ideal listening position) much larger. Sit wherever you like — you'll have fantastic sound throughout your room.

Product highlights:
5-1/4" magnesium/aluminum alloy woofer
1" vented aluminum dome tweeter
frequency response: 79-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
for deep, hard-hitting bass consider adding a powered sub to complement the LS50s
sensitivity: 85 dB
high-current amplification from a quality power amp or integrated amplifier is recommended for best performance
impedance: 8 ohms
recommended amplifier power: 25-100 watts
constrained layer damping prevents cabinet rattling and vibrations
curved baffle design ensures smooth soundwave dispersion with minimal reflection
bass-reflex cabinet with elliptical rear port for accurate, musical bass
5-way binding post speaker terminals
high gloss piano black finish
7-15/16"W x 11-15/16"H x 10-15/16"D
weight: 15.8 lbs. (each)
MFR # LS50

« Last Edit: 16 Sep 2019, 04:51 pm by aboroth00 »

aboroth00

PRICE DROP TO 750$!