SOLD: Uptone Audio IsoRegen with LPS-1 Linear Power Supply

lovehertz

For sale is my Uptone Audio IsoRegen with matching UtraCap LPS-1 linear power supply.  I am the original owner and bought them new from Uptone about 2 years ago.  My current system arrangement now precludes the use of a USB purifier.  They are in mint condition without any apparent marks and functionally perfect.  See attached photos for included items.

I am asking delivered via USPS Priority Mail, only within the lower 48 states.  That price includes the PayPal fee, but if paying by cash, check or money order, you may deduct 3% from the asking price.  Note that I will not ship until payment clears my bank account.  Local pickup with cash sale discount is available.

I will consider breaking up the sale and entertaining individual offers, but will not confirm purchase until I have received firm offers on BOTH units.  And since I have only one wall wart power supply, it will be included with the IsoRegen (NOT the LPS-1) if separate sales are triggered.  Individual delivered prices: IsoRegen - 00; LPS-1 - 00.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

« Last Edit: 18 Aug 2019, 08:59 pm by lovehertz »

lovehertz

Re: FS: Uptone Audio IsoRegen with LPS-1 Linear Power Supply
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2019, 08:58 pm »
Both units sold as a set.