Midwest Audio Fest: update!

Wayne1

« Reply #20 on: 17 Mar 2003, 04:34 pm »
I did have one enquiry about wiring a pair of RM/X with NITRO speaker wire. I did give Brian a cost for this but I never heard back. I HAVE been having problems with my e-mail :oops:

There is a LOT of wire used inside those beasties. Something along the lines of 70 feet for a pair. That gets real expensive.

Depending on how my experiment works out with the 626Rs, I MAY offer mods to existing speakers or have new speakers shipped here for me to mod. This is all blue sky at this point.

Marbles

« Reply #21 on: 17 Mar 2003, 04:47 pm »
Quote from: Wayne1

Oh yeah, there IS a wet bar in the suite and I have talked Marbles into bringing a small keg from his local brew pub :beer:

Saturday night I tried the OSB (Our Special Beer) and the Dunkles bock...the Bock was very very good and potent...filling like having a meal though.  The OSB was very smooth.  

I'll try the IPA (India Pale ale) next.

They do not sell the Dunkle's in the small kegs, just the pigs :-(

Wayne1

« Reply #22 on: 17 Mar 2003, 06:30 pm »
Quote from: Marbles

Saturday night I tried the OSB (Our Special Beer) and the Dunkles bock...the Bock was very very good and potent...filling like having a meal though.  The OSB was very smooth.  

I'll try the IPA (India Pale ale) next.

They do not sell the Dunkle's in the small kegs, just the pigs :-(

SO. What's the problem? Just bring one pig of each :P

For those of you who are not into the sub world of homebrewing or brewpubs, the Party Pig is a PET bottle with a self contained pressure pouch that holds and dispences 2.25 gallons or one case of beer. It was developed and is made in Golden, CO. I know the guys who own the company very well. They used to come down to my pub in Castle Rock quite a bit to deliver new pigs and to take back full ones to their office :thumb:

I just found out from Mike Baker that the BOLDER Cable Company suite (and lounge) will be on the top floor of the hotel: Room 604.

nature boy

« Reply #23 on: 17 Mar 2003, 11:52 pm »
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  Music and beer.  Hell, its only a 10 hour drive for me to Lima, Ohio!  Decisions, decisions.

NB :beer:

Pez

« Reply #24 on: 18 Mar 2003, 02:31 am »
What about cigars, fine wine, and women?  :wink: Oh well I guess we'll just have to settle for a really kick ass set-up.  Although I could bring wine and cigars.  :idea: