Show me your pride and joy -- your turntables!

S Clark

• Volunteer
  • measurement? We don't need no stinkin measurement
Re: Show me your pride and joy -- your turntables!
« Reply #120 on: 26 Sep 2019, 10:19 pm »

Sony ps 8750
Very nice.  That's a turntable that's not seen much in the U.S.  Do you have the original mat?  It was quite innovative as well, having an oil layer under the surface.

trackball02

« Reply #121 on: 27 Sep 2019, 01:29 am »

Dual 1229 with Grado Reference Master  cartridge

ebk231

« Reply #122 on: 27 Sep 2019, 12:17 pm »
Very nice.  That's a turntable that's not seen much in the U.S.  Do you have the original mat?  It was quite innovative as well, having an oil layer under the surface.

Thank you very much. I actually own 2 of them I got both in non-working condition. I have restored both to full function and they are a pleasure to use. They both have original tools for the vta and original 45 adapters. I only have one extra weight and I do have one original mat, but it is seeping  :cry:

GregC

« Reply #123 on: 28 Sep 2019, 08:37 pm »
Okay, I will play but please do not judge me for the lack of dusting.  Piano black is a major pain.

Origin Live Sovereign Deck, Origin Live Conqueror Mk 2 arm with upgraded Silver hybrid wiring, DC-300 motor, Ultra Controller, and upgraded Origin Live transformer. Rosinante Dark Matter base. ZYX Universe 2 cartridge. Tribute custom made MC Step Up. Modwright PH 9.0 SE phono stage with NOS Siemens E88CC tubes.  Triode Wire Labs cables.
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2019, 03:39 am by GregC »

borism

« Reply #124 on: 28 Sep 2019, 09:33 pm »
Vinyl Nirvana restored Thorens 160 super with Jelco 750d and Soundsmith Carmen II

bacobits1

« Reply #125 on: 28 Sep 2019, 10:42 pm »

Clearaudio Emotion SE Ceramic Mag Bearing, Satsify Carbon Tone arm, Phoenix Falcon Power Supply
Shelter 501 MKII Cartridge.