Transcendence 10 SLR, A Great full Featured Preamplifier

Birdbrain

Frank, you really need to put the T10 SLR on your website. A lot of people might have read the TAS review of the T10 RB with great interest, but wrote it off due to not enough inputs, no record out and/or no stereo/mono switch. The Fet Valve CFR has those options, but the $2099 price tag put it out of my price range. The T10 SLR, at $1299, hit the sweet spot price wise and feature wise for me. Sound wise, it is everything I could have hoped for and then some. No surprise, it is a great match with my Vision SET 120 amp. I'm driving the 93db, 12 ohm Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master speakers and it's all a match made in heaven. These are all components I can blissfully live with the rest of my life.

I've read a lot about tube rolling 6DJ8 variants, but feel no desire to replace the supplied Electro Harmonix 6922 tubes. Maybe I'm missing out on something,  but these were the tubes the designers voiced the preamp with, and I'd rather just listen to another record or CD than go all ANALytical trying to discern the plusses and minuses of various tubes. Especially when Ken Stevens uses the EH 6922s in his $20K+ Convergent Audio Technology preamps.

This is a great preamp, Frank. Let people know it is available.