Another new guy

john nova

Another new guy
« on: 11 Mar 2019, 12:01 am »
Hi,

I'm John, a new guy in Northern Virginia. I've been a long time lurker on audiocircle and now I've joined mostly because I have some gear to sell, but I'd like to throw in my two cents now and again too.

I'm not exactly young anymore but I've been interested in music reproduction since I was. I look forward to participating.

John

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Another new guy
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2019, 09:05 am »
Welcome John :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2019, 01:59 pm »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 11 Mar 2019, 09:23 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC John   :thumb:

john nova

New guy
« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug 2021, 06:48 pm »
Hi, I'm John in Northern Virginia, a long time music lover and audio enthusiast. My systems have settled down for a while with the Linkwitz LX Mini +2, but I've owned everything from Klipsch to Harbeth with some Magnepans in the middle. The "nervosa" has faded, but my interest has not. Anyway, greetings to all!
John

toocool4

Re: New guy
« Reply #5 on: 23 Aug 2021, 08:40 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle john nova

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 23 Aug 2021, 09:27 pm »
Welcome to AC!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #7 on: 23 Aug 2021, 09:48 pm »
Welcome tô AC.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #8 on: 23 Aug 2021, 11:25 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC John   :thumb:

john nova

Newbie to audiocircle
« Reply #9 on: 5 Jun 2024, 07:50 pm »

Hello from the DC area! I've been an "on and off" lurker for years on Audiocircle, and it's time to post. A long time music/audio enthusiast,
my audio trajectory landed in the world of Siegfried Linkwitz designs several years ago. I'm sure there a others...

I've been enjoying the LX Studio for about 6 months in an all digital system using the Minidsp Flex and a Nord Acoustics 8 channel NCore amp. The front end is a Bluesound Node 2 via a coax digital output. The sound is an upgrade to the LXmini+2 I had been using, although not dramatically so.

I look forward to jumping in on several topics. See you there!

J

I.Greyhound Fan

« Reply #10 on: 6 Jun 2024, 04:21 pm »
Welcome!  If you ever get the desire to upgrade your streamer, consider a Lumin D3.  I took a friend shopping for a streamer and the Blue Sound Node 2 sounded midfi at best in comparison to the D3.