NEW user

jeremiahc2308@hotmail.com

NEW user
« on: 8 Mar 2019, 04:08 pm »
Some what new user here. I  have been lurking on here for a while  :) and thought would introduce myself.
I live in NC and enjoy most things audio.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: NEW user
« Reply #1 on: 8 Mar 2019, 04:24 pm »
Welcome Jeremia :thumb:

richidoo

« Reply #2 on: 8 Mar 2019, 05:02 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle!

I am in NC also, there are a lot of audiophiles here. Where are you located?

You can change your displayed name if you wish, using "Profile | Account Settings" section. Doing this will prevent spam robots from picking up your email address and sending you lots of junk email.

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 8 Mar 2019, 06:07 pm »
Welcome!

« Reply #4 on: 8 Mar 2019, 06:40 pm »
I am located in Winston Salem.  You are right there is a  lot of us around. Myself and a few buddies actually hosted a meet up of about  25 people  at a local fire station a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun  and we had a bunch of different  gear playing . From B&W 805 to custom built SET amps playing through some Cornwalls . We got people from all around the triad and we plan on doing some more  about every 8 weeks or so.

« Reply #5 on: 8 Mar 2019, 06:59 pm »
Maybe it is that I need to have more post ? Can not seem to find profile setting anywhere ?

richidoo

« Reply #6 on: 8 Mar 2019, 07:57 pm »
You have 3 posts now, so you are off probabation. Can you see the Profile command now?

richidoo

« Reply #7 on: 8 Mar 2019, 07:58 pm »
Sounds like a fun meet at the firehouse. Keep me posted when you do it next time.  :thumb: