~SOLD~ Von Schweikert VR-4 jr (African Hazelwood)

Sense63

~SOLD~ Von Schweikert VR-4 jr (African Hazelwood)
« on: 7 Mar 2019, 03:24 am »
~SOLD~

Offered are my Von Schweikert VR-4 jr (“just right” as Albert describes them) speakers in African Hazelwood. They are in overall good condition (7/10) with a few light scratches mostly where the top section sits on the bass module. I recently traded some gear for these and they came this way. I believe I am the second owner. There are a few light marks on one side of a bass module and a couple of marks on the plinths. If you’re looking for a perfect pair of VR-4 jrs, these won’t probably cut it. If you’re looking for a very presentable pair at a great price, then keep reading.

Sonically, they are excellent with no issues whatsoever. They have received multiple rave reviews and sound great.

I’ve accumulated too many speakers and would like to get some space back in my listening room. NO TRADES.

I’m offering these at a fair price and all reasonable offers will be considered, but I'm not desperate to sell.  Retail: $3995 Asking: $1795

These do come with all the original packaging (which is literally “bomb-proof”) with the protective plywood and foam inserts, however, they are heavy at 130 lbs shipping weight per container. Once you get the modules out of the box, they are very easy to handle. I would like to keep this sale “local” due to the weight, but I could ship at the buyers expense. Local is in the Chicago/ NW Indiana/ Indiana area where I could meet to deliver.

I have extensive and perfect feedback here and on audiogon under username Sense63, so buy with confidence.

I apologize as the pictures are not as good as I’d like, but I didn’t use the flash in order to avoid bright spots.

« Last Edit: 9 Mar 2019, 09:35 pm by Sense63 »

smccull

Re: FS: Von Schweikert VR-4 jr (African Hazelwood)
« Reply #1 on: 8 Mar 2019, 02:30 am »
PM sent

Escott1377

Re: FS: Von Schweikert VR-4 jr (African Hazelwood)
« Reply #2 on: 8 Mar 2019, 01:19 pm »
These are great speakers and that is a fantastic price, they are not easy to find on the resell market for a reason :).

I had mine upgraded to Gen IV a few years ago if VSA is still offering the option.

They basically turbo charged what was an excellent speaker.

Have fun if you purchase them -