Greets

coolhand

Greets
« on: 3 Mar 2019, 09:04 am »
It's been more than a decade since I joined... so a very belated holla y'all  :lol:

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Greets
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2019, 09:07 am »
Welcome Coolhand, thats really a slow connection :thumb:

coolhand

« Reply #2 on: 3 Mar 2019, 11:04 am »
Apparently technology has improved in the last decade so I hope to be more active on the forum, although I'm still unable to access my own account to read my messages... in fact I'm unable to interact with any pages whatsover, I can't even search anything !!
Any attempt to browse returns the message that I'm not authorised, perhaps you can rectify this complete lack of functionality FullRangeMan ??

coolhand

« Reply #3 on: 3 Mar 2019, 11:29 am »
I just determined that forum functionality is disabled until I've made 3 posts  :duh:

coolhand

« Reply #4 on: 3 Mar 2019, 11:43 am »
....and you thought it was only my connection which was slow  :green:

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 3 Mar 2019, 12:59 pm »
Welcome and enjoy!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6 on: 3 Mar 2019, 03:27 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Coolhand   :thumb: 

I just determined that forum functionality is disabled until I've made 3 posts  :duh:

Seems like there was, a failure ta communcate.    :wink:

toocool4

« Reply #7 on: 3 Mar 2019, 06:01 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle coolhand

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #8 on: 3 Mar 2019, 08:11 pm »
Apparently technology has improved in the last decade so I hope to be more active on the forum, although I'm still unable to access my own account to read my messages... in fact I'm unable to interact with any pages whatsover, I can't even search anything !!
Any attempt to browse returns the message that I'm not authorized, perhaps you can rectify this complete lack of functionality FullRangeMan ??
I afraid I cant change it, Iam just the facilitator in this Circle, if I was the Admin I would increase it to 5 or 10 posts.

Certainly participate from this great Forum is a privilege that everyone will appreciate, participate in this forum greatly enriches my life, so Iam most glad to the Admin to his efforts to keep this Forum runing on the track.

I glad you become an active member its nice to interact with you, but lately most new members in an anxious state came here demanding instant access to full site features and complaining this ridiculous small 3 post limit made to forum security measure against bots, spiders, hackers etc they even want profit cash with just 1 post by selling at the Trading Post Circle.

In other Forum I was active in the past the limit to sell and get full features access was 50 posts and 6 months, a resonable period to a person show his character.

Some even post here demanding be contacted by an Admin privately and dont even inform an email address, at the DIY Audio forum all members have to pay an annual fee to upload images, however here in AC all features are free.

coolhand

« Reply #9 on: 4 Mar 2019, 07:57 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Coolhand   :thumb: 

Seems like there was, a failure ta communcate.    :wink:

At least 1 guy here knows the score  :lol: