~SOLD~ Sonist Concerto 4 - Free CONUS Ship

Scott_W

~SOLD~ Sonist Concerto 4 - Free CONUS Ship
« on: 28 Feb 2019, 04:12 am »
FREE SHIPPING at my asking price of $3,300

I live in Idaho and bought these personally from the Sonist company owner, Jonny Wilson (also Idaho based + the owner of Snake River Audio). Great speakers! Lively & happily play all genres. I get new speakers every 2 years no matter what. For me, that's the hobby. Jonny knows I'm listing these, he's a cool cat. He personally delivered these to me here in Boise and we became friends. I visited his workshop / demo room up in Riggins, Idaho last fall and saw how he makes the magic happen.

I use all 3 of my amps: 10 watt tube Eastern Electric MiniMax, 80 watt Sony ES, and yuge watts Digital Amp Co. Cherry. The beauty of high sensitivity speakers (real high sensitivity, not '91' these are 97) is their versatility and the immediacy of the sound. They sound so 'fast' relative to others. More like stats (which I've also owned, the Sanders).

Local pickup / audition (Boise, Idaho) no problem.

They look minty all over, except a small indent in the back corner of one. It's hard to take a pic but I did here. A few light scratches on the back. As these cabs are thick real wood (very thick actually) the scratches are hard to see. Includes carpet spikes, magnetic circular grills & manual.

Product Info:
http://sonistaudio.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=48

Nice review by Steve Hoffman:
https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/jonny-wilson-his-sonist-audio-high-efficiency-speakers.367815/page-2

« Last Edit: 9 Mar 2019, 10:41 pm by Scott_W »

musicdre

• reality is the base
    • art site
Re: FS: Sonist Concerto 4 - Free CONUS Ship
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2019, 04:25 am »
scott:  is there a price in the posting?  im not seeing it.  thanks -andre

Scott_W

Re: FS: Sonist Concerto 4 - Free CONUS Ship
« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2019, 04:39 am »
Added! Thank you! Yeah that detail is rather important I reckon!   :duh:

$3,300 gets free shipping to your door in CONUS. Fortunately they can go UPS etc and I have original boxes with the custom foam inserts and all that good stuff.
« Last Edit: 9 Mar 2019, 01:07 am by Scott_W »