It's here...any tips?

CornellAlum

It's here...any tips?
« on: 26 Jan 2005, 05:01 pm »
Sitting in my office is a large package containing my newly modified Bolder Panasonic XR-45, 2 bybee's on the speaker outputs, a bunch of mods to the power supply and digital section,. as well as bybee'd nitro jumpers and a bybee'd plug and play purifier which Wayne threw in the box for me to "try out", aka, send another paypal :lol:   The m-80's I bought off of someone on the 'gon should be here today or tomorrow, as well as my super nitro power cable which is in the usps system somewhere at the moment.  Any tips on set-up or break in time etc?  I will post my thoughts after I get her fully broken in.  Have a good one!

wooooowoooooo :P

Daryan

Wayne1

It's here...any tips?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2005, 06:29 pm »
I'm glad FedEx managed to find you okay :D

The break-in time should take around twoe weeks of 24/7 play. It could take up to a month.

I set all the speakers seting to large and sub to on. You may want to play with those to match your speakers. The set-up menus are not very user friendly, so make sure you go through the manual.

Let us all know how things turn out.

GefellTaper

It's here...any tips?
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan 2005, 03:03 am »
Reviews are definately coming.  I have been adding piece by piece, and I must say, the bybee jumpers are simply stunning in what they did almost immediately to the sound of my speakers! :D