SOLD: PI Audio UberBUSS

absolutk

SOLD: PI Audio UberBUSS
« on: 16 Dec 2018, 09:17 pm »
Sad day for me to find a new home for my PI Audio UberBUSS. This one is configured with 1x Pass & Seymour 5362A receptacle and 3x Furutech FPX(G) receptacles. Over all condition is 8/10. Paint has a few blemishes from the day I received it. Dave had graciously offered to refinish if if I wished, but I didn't think it to be necessary.

Looking for $650 + shipping. SOLD!

« Last Edit: 1 Jan 2019, 11:25 pm by absolutk »

jparkhur

Re: FS: PI Audio UberBUSS
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2018, 11:51 pm »
I hope your sale goes well. Was the stupidest thing I ever did for my system was unplug it from this box and sell it. Someone will be very happy. One of the few audio items that I could truly hear a significant difference. 

absolutk

« Reply #2 on: 21 Dec 2018, 04:21 am »
I hope your sale goes well. Was the stupidest thing I ever did for my system was unplug it from this box and sell it. Someone will be very happy. One of the few audio items that I could truly hear a significant difference.

Thank you! One of the most profound improvements in my system. I'm leaving on sabbatical and am trying to downsize/fund my trip, hence the sale. Also, my DIY integrated has a line conditioner built in, which helps get 60-70% of what the Uber got me (though we all know to what lengths we go to extract even those final 2-3%s). I'm satisfied with the lower performance given the space and $$ savings!

Lowering price in hope for some interest over the weekend.

absolutk

« Reply #3 on: 26 Dec 2018, 05:59 pm »
Bump. Lowered to $800 for quick sale. This is a great conditioner at a great price!

absolutk

« Reply #4 on: 31 Dec 2018, 07:41 pm »
Last bump of 2018! Lowered to $650. I hope someone will pick this up as it should be a steal at this price. This is a really good power conditioner.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 1 Jan 2019, 06:42 am »
PM sent

Mike