Kismet monos soon, I hope!!

Arcticdeth

• Bob markunas is a worthless cunt.
Re: Kismet monos soon, I hope!!
« Reply #20 on: 26 Aug 2019, 02:17 am »
Damn and double damn!

My Mother and her friend had to cancel their Indianapolis trip due to timing and health.

Klaus said this way he can do finishing touches!and burn them in.
 Which is very much needed to,keep,my new amps reliable

I’m so excited, can hardly contain my excitement.

I will be benching my Carver sunfire 600 Sig, to listen to the Odyssey monos. And break them in.

E X C I T E D !!!

all,those years of saving, has paid off. Their paid for and I’m just waiting on time to get them, while Klaus burns them to check for any issues which may occur.
  Happy!
Finally,, wanted to rant about how long I’ve been waiting!and posting in here, and the dream has finally come true.
 Just a matter of time til their in my house warming up.

MONKEYWICKEDMONKEY

« Reply #21 on: 26 Aug 2019, 07:44 pm »
I wish I was this excited about literally anything.

Arcticdeth

« Reply #22 on: 13 Oct 2019, 08:18 am »
I’m super excited!
I have been waiting and hoping for a great many years!
  The amps I think are done, I’m trying to find the time to drive to indy, to pick em up.
Or maybe make a plan to meet halfway.

Klaus has been so patient, and helpful, with my mega numerous posts in here, I’m finally a proud owner of a pair of Odyssey monos, they will drive Energy rc-70’s and cerwin vega modded D9’s

Played through the Sanders sound preamp, should be great, if not I have a onkyo p308 pre.

Or my B&K pro 10mc
Whichever sounds better

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #23 on: 14 Oct 2019, 10:48 am »
Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy........Rusty will be so frickin' happy...his amps are done and they are awesome !!!!!!

Arcticdeth

« Reply #24 on: 15 Oct 2019, 01:38 am »
Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy........Rusty will be so frickin' happy...his amps are done and they are awesome !!!!!!

I’m so excited to to,plug them in, and actually hear the break in happening from day to day. 
  And what you did for me, stopping by my house, (glad I’m fairly close, and I think you were at the Chicago audio show that night?)
How many people, would actually stop
By a customers house to pick up a pair of old amps, then, be absolutely descent, kind, open, and fun, honest, upgrade them and call me that they are done?!!  I have never ever had this kind of service,......EVER!

WELL, to be honest only one other owner is as cool like Klaus, granted he’s 2K miles away in Colorado though.

Anyway, I am grateful to have Klaus in my corner. If Klaus says these monos are amazing, I know I will be happy.  My,modded,Cerwin Vegas do dip low, but these monos will kick out well above 300++ W into 4 ohm load. And my other speakers are rated only,about 250 peak , I’m set for a long time, and I will finally keep up with my brothers system. Who is also,an audio nut, and always bested me, looks like the tide has turned.

Great week everyone, I’m waiting and hoping I can find the time to hit the road to Indy for a road trip.

Klaus, I’ll nring a bottle of red wine as well.

Cheers , Y’all