NuForce MCP-18

Studio19atx

NuForce MCP-18
« on: 21 Nov 2018, 09:40 pm »
For sale is one NuForce MCP-18 multichannel preamp. Asking $450 or best offer plus paypal and shipping.

Transparent full Analog Pre-amp, 2 x 7.1 inputs and 3 x 2 channel inputs (one balanced), balanced and unbalanced 7.1 outputs.

Great unit for switching and pre-amplification for multi channel sources such as BluRay or SACD players along with 2 channel sources such as tape players, outboard DAC's, or personal audio players.

IR control (remote included) or RS-232 from your Crestron or similar control system. Also has trigger out for control of an outboard amplifier.

Although now discontinued, this device stands alone in products of it's type for possessing superior sound quality at a very low price.

Stephen Stone of The Absolute Sound wrote:

'The MCP-18 is one of the most transparent preamps I’ve heard. It is also the least expensive preamp I’ve reviewed that has such a high degree of transparency. According to NuForce’s head honcho, Jason Lim, “Basically, the MCP-18 is a hidden gem in our products and on hindsight we grossly mispriced it.” NuForce’s “loss” could be your gain.'

OCD

Re: NuForce MCP-18
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2018, 12:03 pm »
For sale is one NuForce MCP-18 multichannel preamp. Asking $450 or best offer plus paypal and shipping.

Transparent full Analog Pre-amp, 2 x 7.1 inputs and 3 x 2 channel inputs (one balanced), balanced and unbalanced 7.1 outputs.

Great unit for switching and pre-amplification for multi channel sources such as BluRay or SACD players along with 2 channel sources such as tape players, outboard DAC's, or personal audio players.

IR control (remote included) or RS-232 from your Crestron or similar control system. Also has trigger out for control of an outboard amplifier.

Although now discontinued, this device stands alone in products of it's type for possessing superior sound quality at a very low price.

Stephen Stone of The Absolute Sound wrote:

'The MCP-18 is one of the most transparent preamps I’ve heard. It is also the least expensive preamp I’ve reviewed that has such a high degree of transparency. According to NuForce’s head honcho, Jason Lim, “Basically, the MCP-18 is a hidden gem in our products and on hindsight we grossly mispriced it.” NuForce’s “loss” could be your gain.'

Where are you located?

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
Re: NuForce MCP-18
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2019, 03:53 pm »
Sent you a PM